1) How do I know that my order was submitted successfully? You should receive a confirmation # immediately after Checkout OR after you input your credit card # (or pay with your Paypal account). Whether you input your credit card # directly or use your Paypal account, you will be auto-directed back to the Lavalune site where a Thank-you screen should appear with a Lavalune confirmation #. You should also get an e-mail with your confirmation # and order details. Check your Junk folder if you don't see it in your Inbox.
Once you receive a confirmation number (e.g. Order number is 100), your order is complete. Any message regarding “awaiting payment” is related to computerized back-end credit processing that is pending. You don’t need to take any action.
2) How long will it take to receive my order? Most of our Dance and Gymnastics items are made-to-order, so please allow for 7-10 business days before shipping. Any items that we happen to have already in stock can obviously be shipped much sooner. For face masks, please allow 3-5 business days for completion.
3) How do I know when my order has shipped? You should receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with a tracking #, if applicable. Check your Junk folder if you don't see it in your Inbox. For "porch pick-up" face masks, you will receive an email with the address when your order is ready to be picked up.
4) I do not have a Paypal account. Can I still pay by credit card? YES - Just click the button that says "Proceed to Checkout". Fill out customer info and then enter your credit card number in the Payment screen.
5) I have a Paypal account. How do I pay? Just click the Paypal Checkout button. You will be taken to Paypal's webpage. Enter your Paypal log-in and password. Pay as you normally would with your account.
6) I have a Paypal account, but I don't want to log-in. Can I just input a credit card #? Once the Paypal webpage opens up, click the button that says "Pay by Credit/Debit Card" near the bottom. Paypal is just the processing company that will authorize credit card numbers, ensuring its validity. Just input your credit card info. into the boxes and click Confirm. Ignore other stuff on the screen asking for log-in or passwords. If you try to use the same credit card # that you have on file in your Paypal account or use a recognized e-mail address, for security reasons, Paypal may force you to log-in first. (There's a quick link to retrieve your log-in and password if you've forgotten them.)
Other Frequently Asked Questions
1) What sizes are available? Available sizes will be reflected in each style’s drop-down menu for size. See size chart for measurements. For women's yoga apparel, note that items described as “slim fit” or “juniors fit” will be form-fitting and tight. Some people choose to buy one size up. Don’t confuse slim-fit with uncomfortable though because the cotton/spandex feels very smooth against the body and provides nice ease of movement.
2) Where is the Lavalune apparel made? ALL Dance and Gymnastics apparel is made in the USA.
1) How can I order apparel with the logo of my organization, company, or school on it? Please contact us at email@example.com with your screenprint request. Important note: All custom orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
2) Can Lavalune obtain other clothing styles, besides the ones you show on the website? Yes - Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your request.
3) Do you have a minimum quantity requirement on custom apparel or Print Your Art orders? It depends on what you are custom-ordering. Obviously there are discounts for larger-volume orders.
4) Are the colors listed on the site the only ones you have available? If you are looking for a specific color, please ask us, as we add new fabric and colors on a regular basis. For Dance and Gymnastics, our fabric availability fluctuates frequently.
1) How does shipping work? The store will show a flat-rate shipping fee based on your delivery address. This fee is for standard USPS shipping only (normally 3-5 days for the contiguous 48 states in the US). If you desire 2-day or expedited shipping, please contact us first as we will have to add the extra cost of expedited shipping onto your order. Standard shipping time to Canada can take up to 2 weeks.
2) Where do you ship? Lavalune currently ships to US and Canadian addresses only. For other countries, please e-mail email@example.com for more information first. Please note that any tariffs, taxes, duties, and similar fees are the responsibility of the customer.
PAYMENT/PURCHASE Note: all prices on the Lavalune website are in US currency, and prices are subject to change.
1) What are the methods of payment you accept?
• Credit card – You can pay with any MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover credit or debit card. Lavalune uses Paypal's service to validate credit card numbers and complete transactions. If you don't have a Paypal account, you can just enter your credit card number by clicking the "Pay with Credit/Debit card" button near the bottom of the Paypal screen that pops up after you've filled out the customer info screens. Ignore boxes that ask for Paypal log-in /password. Your credit card statement will list your transaction as “Paypal*Lavalune”. See more Paypal FAQs above.
Is my credit card secure? Yes. Paypal transacts all credit card numbers securely using SSL technology. Lavalune does not see or save credit card numbers of customers ordering on the website.
• Paypal account – If you are a registered Paypal user, you can pay using your account. Orders will not ship until funding is cleared.
1) What is Lavalune’s return policy? If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Lavalune, we request that you contact Lavalune for a return authorization code and then send the item(s) back via a carrier with a tracking feature such as USPS (United States Postal Service) Priority Mail or UPS. Please write your return auth. code on the box or packaging. You must return the item(s) within 14 days of receipt. The returned item MUST be in new and re-sellable condition in order to be eligible for a refund. We will refund you the total amount paid for the item, minus the original shipping costs. This is standard policy in the e-commerce industry. Important note: All custom orders and Print Your Art orders are non-returnable and non-refundable. Also, no returns on close-out items. Sale-items are eligible.
2) What about exchanges? Lavalune will only allow for one exchange. Customer should follow directions for returning the original garment (See return policy). Again, the returned item MUST be in new and re-sellable condition. Lavalune will then ship the new item. Customers outside the contiguous United States may incur a re-shipping fee. Important note: All custom orders and Print Your Art orders are not eligible for exchange. No exchanges on close-out items.
1) How long are gift certificates good for? Gift certificate codes will work for up to one year from the date of issue, one-time use only per gift certificate code. Enter the code at checkout in the promo code box.
2) How do promotion codes (aka Promo codes) work? A promo code is a code good for a specific period of time whereby you will receive a % discount, associated with that code, for any purchases made on the website during the specified time period. You can enter the promo code in the code box on the check out page before you confirm your order.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.