We strive to ensure you are satisfied with your orders from Lavalune. Please do not hesitate to contact us at
To obtain the status of an order, enter the Confirmation Number and E-mail address associated with the order and then click Go!.
firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Also see Policies and FAQs links below.
1) How do I see the status of my order? Input your confirmation # in the box below. Click on your Invoice link. You can see messages from Lavalune regarding your status at the bottom of the invoice.
2) How do I know that my order was submitted successfully? You should receive a confirmation # immediately after Checkout OR after you input your credit card # (or pay with your Paypal account). On the Paypal screens, you should get a receipt # and after clicking Confirm, a screen should appear with a Lavalune confirmation #. You should also get an e-mail at the address you provided at checkout with your confirmation # and order details. Check you Junk folder if you don't see it in your Inbox.
3) How long will it take to receive my order? Items that are currently in stock and part of our regular inventory can ship out within 2-3 business days. Colors listed with an asterisk* in the drop-down menu will take a few extra days to process before being shipped. We will strive to ship custom orders or Print Your Art orders within 2 weeks, but timeframe is heavily dependent on capacity and resource availability factors. Bulk (larger-volume) custom orders can often be shipped sooner, especially if no graphics-printing is required.
4) How do I know when my order has shipped? You should receive a shipping confirmation e-mail with a tracking #, if applicable. Check your Junk folder if you don't see it in your Inbox.
5) I am not a registered Paypal member/user. Can I still pay by credit card? Yes - Just click the button with the credit card symbols on the Checkout page (with the Paypal logo). Paypal is just the processing company that will authorize credit card numbers, ensuring its validity. When the Paypal screen appears, just input your credit card info. into the boxes and click Confirm. Ignore other stuff on the screen asking for log-in or passwords. Note: If you input the same credit card number for multiple purchases over time, Paypal may eventually request that you create an account. It's a simple account set-up, and Paypal can then store your credit card info. for your convenience to use for any online purchases, even on other websites.
6) I am a Paypal member/user. How do I pay? After you click Confirm on the checkout screen, the Paypal screen will appear. Enter your log-in and password first (on the right). Pay as you normally would with your account.
7) I am a Paypal member/user, but I don't want to log-in. Can I just input a credit card #? If you try to use the same credit card # that you have on file in your Paypal account or use a recognized e-mail address, for security reasons, Paypal will force you to log-in first. (There's a quick link to retrieve your log-in and password if you've forgotten them.) You can use a different credit card and probably not be forced to log-in. However, see the note in #5 about Paypal eventually asking you to set up an account after using a card multiple times.
Contact Info: email@example.com